Friday 3 June 2016

We have them! They are in stock...

...hi everyone, our lovely new 'At the Seaside' paper packs are in stock right now, so if you have placed your order it will be posted today.

These new packs come in two sizes; Large 6 x 6in £4.99 and Dinkie 8 x 8cm £2.99 and are full of lovely fresh pastel colours and designs including beach huts, deckchairs, bunting...

Using our white Tag cards and Dinkie Beach Hut stamp we made this with the papers from the pack:

and we made this card with our Beach Huts stamp set and papers from the large pack:

It seems ages since we ran a competition, so here goes - leave a comment telling us what you like best about the British Seaside and we will pick 2 lucky winners to each win a Dinkie pack of these new papers.
Good luck, winners will be announced on Monday 06 June x



3 comments:

  1. I've always lived not too far from the sea and the things I like best are a walk along the pier, lovely in summer and bracing in winter, the sounds and sights of the gulls swooping around together with the coming and going of the tide, and the smell of fish,chips and vinegar wafting on the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone goes to relax and enjoy themselves and this makes for a happy place to be.I also love the Punch and Judy on the sea front at Llandudno. a bit violent I know but it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live about 10 mins from the sea, and my sister has a flat which overlooks the sea, so lucky! I love the blue skies, fluffy white clouds and the sand between my toes!
    Love these new papers too!

    ReplyDelete