Friday 1 August 2014

Friday Project - Little Bird Tree House Set and just released Garden Bird House Stamp.

Good morning, Gaynor here from the Little Claire Design Team with this Friday's blog project.

I have used the beautiful Little Bird Tree House set which was the June Project Club pack and the recently released Garden Birdhouse stamp.


I began cutting a 12 x 12 piece of Bazill cardstock down to A4 size and folded the card into 4 sections......I then used my Martha Stewart Punch along the top to create a decorative border and Die Cut the bottom edge with my die as shown.



 I cut a little off the "legs" of my card to make it more stable.......




I cut four pieces of white card stock 6.5cm x 16.5cm.  Stamped images as shown and coloured with my trusty promarkers.

Stamped images adhered in place using double sided tape.  Little punch butterflies added.  I embellished with little pearls into the punched border and used a little "Twinkle" pen on the butterflies to highlight.  I created a faux border around each of the panels and trails for the butterflies using a fineliner promarker.



Has been a delightful and busy week - my cousin and aunt have been staying with us for a few days - has been very special almost 20 years since I last spent time with my cousin from Leicester!

Sending lots of love from everyone at Little Claire xxGaynor

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Clever use of the die wouldn't have thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh what a super project, thanks Gaynor, me likey very muchly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo pretty - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet screen card Gaynor.

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a wonderful creation Gaynor! Brilliant idea with the die. The images look fabulous on the screen. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine to use a die cut for making a screen card like this, I just love it!!! The image and the scene you created is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete