Thursday 27 September 2012

Here we go......

...we have 3 super NEW PRODUCTS to show you today and we will feature them next week with more samples too:

Little Owl Family
First we have our cutie 'Little Owl Family' stamp design, too cute by far, we have been itching to have a good play with this one and it sure didn't disappoint - just by simply changing the colours we created many different card designs:

designed by Helen N
designed by Gemma


designed by Heidi
You can decoupage the trees, the little owls and the flowers - such a lovely design & on our web now for £5.50!

Next off we have a new addition to our Changing Tree range - Baby Changing Tree embellishments - a super set of 6 designs to add to your Changing Tree collection:
designed by Donna
This new pack contains 6 stamps which include the baby bottle, rattle, bootees, hanging heart, baby in sling & baby basket and you just stamp away to create your own unique Baby Tree!
Don't forget that you can use these stamps separately with all your other projects, pack doesn't include the tree base as this is supplied within our original Changing Tree set (which comes with the stamps to make an Owl Tree, Music Tree & a Wedding Tree)  Baby Changing Tree embellishments is available now £3.99
designed by Heidi
Here is the same Baby set but this time in blue and used without the tree!!! WOW how good is that?
Heidi has made this card by attaching the stamps to Bakers Twine and used the new little pegs (in stock with us) and completed the card with our Georgina's Buttons & Stitching stamp set and 'BABY' from our Dictionary Definitions stamp set (which is currently on offer as our Stamp of the Month - 12 stamps for £6.00 rather than £12.99 until end of September)

And finally for something completely different........................

designed by our very own Georgina - how's this for a really useful, time saving big set of stamps:
Georgina's Rosettes
designed by Donna
This super A4 sized set contain 6 different Rosettes, a 'tail' and 8 unique circular sentiments to fit right inside for your greeting.
designed by Helen R
Clever idea above from Helen R who has stamped the Rosettes onto paper, attached to her card with a circular hole in middle through which you can see the sentiment and Helen has uses different shaped Rosettes on her card.
designed by Lyndsey
The A4 pack of Rosettes & Sentiments is available now and costs £17.50 for a big pack of stamps -
Special Message to all our Club Members: If you have been tempted to order, please wait until you recieve your newsletter in your new club packs coming out to you from today - these new stamps are all on offer at a very special price.

If you have been following our blog & facebook (and a very big hello to all of our new followers especially Sally - we said we would mention you! as we know you are very excited to hear about our new premises)
You will know that we were very excited yesterday with the arrival of twins, a lovely little girl & boy (Leo & Laila) so, going with the baby theme if you would like to leave a comment telling us YOUR favourite baby names then on Monday 01 October, we will pick out 3 winners to receive our new Baby Changing Tree embellishments!
Little Claire x













10 comments:

  1. I love the baby changing tree. My fave baby names are Harley, Graham and Marianne as I have always liked my own name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ideas, my fav names are ethan and Amelia, congrats to you all on the new arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Owls are wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the birth of your twins. Double Trouble !!! They will be worth it.
    My first daughters name is CARA and I still love it & her very much. It actually means "dear".
    I have your changing tree and your earlier embellishments, these would be also great to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new stamps - the family tree one has to be my favourite - I'm hoping you'll have lots of them at harrogate next weekend! As to favourite baby names - well I always loved Lily for a girl and Daniel for a boy! Very old fashioned I know but hey! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the birth of the twins Leo & Laila, I bet they will be spoilt rotten by their grandparents! If I could have had children I would've have called them Megan or Bethan for a girl and Jack or Sam for a boy.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on the new arrivals how exciting...I love the new stamps and if I dont win I will deffo be adding them to my wish list...my favourite baby names are Barry, Jamie, Grant all after my own boys and if Im blessed with a grandaughter I would love them to call her Millie...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamp set :) My favourite names are Sarah and Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your new arrivals.My son is called Bartholomew but call him Bart,i love his name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the safe arrivel of the sweet twins. My favourite baby names are Samuel & Elijah. Great stamps & samples.
    Hazel
    x

    ReplyDelete